Thursday, November 13, 2008

pumpkin chocolate chip cookies

OK I know I haven't posted in a long time and I really need to get pictures up but my Dell is still at the Dell Doctor and it is much easier to use than the Mac (sorry Mac). Back to why I'm posting today.....PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!! A friend told me a really easy recipe and are you ready I am going to share it with all of you.
1 box spice cake mix
1 can of pumpkin
chocolate chips
mix and bake at 350 for about 15 mins
it helps if you spray the cookie sheet with Pam, they are very sticky cookies.
ENJOY!!!!

3 comments:

Catherine Noorda said...

i will definitely be trying those. i love pumpkin anything. have you tried the pumpkin spice creme drink at starbucks that has no coffee in it? yumo. it's my fave.

can't wait for thanksgiving this year with your parents!

Jill Johnson said...

I love that recipe. I use it all the time. How easy, huh?

Shaul Family said...

Hmm, what amazing and wonderful friend told you that recipe? She must be great friend. Hahaha