Friday, November 14, 2008

2 sippies of juice and a movie

Yesterday the new Aliante Station movie theater was having movies for $2 and popcorn and soda were also $2, who could pass that up right. (FYI they are having full priced movies Fri and Sat but free popcorn and soda) So we took Keilana out of school early and went and watched Wall-e, very cute movie. Half way through the movie Maile said she was tired so I told her to close her eyes and go to sleep and she was out in seconds. So I sat back and enjoyed the rest of the movie...well that is until I felt a nice warm, wet feeling on my lap and going down my leg. That's right SHE PEED ON ME!!! Thankfully the movie was about over. I did have to hurry home and rinse off and get to the church to set up for enrichment. I was late but it all worked out fine and it went really well. So the lesson to be learned: If you go to a movie and give a child 2 sippies of juice and they fall asleep on you lap, expect to fell a warm, wet feeling trickle down you leg!! Don't say I didn't warn you.

4 comments:

The Noorda Monkeys said...

hahaha!!! that is something i can imagine happening to you!!!

Nick N. said...

Hey cutie! How are you? I'm sorry I haven't wrote anything... we don't have the Internet.. and It takes me forever to get on.

Looks like you got more then you Paid for at the movie! :)

~bethy~

The Noorda Monkeys said...

i tagged you!!! check my blog!!!

Stephanie said...

That sucks, Im sorry!