Tuesday, October 28, 2008

1st hair cut

Friday the girls went to Karen's for primping. I got my eyebrows done and boy did they need it, can you say unibrow in the making!! Keilana got a trim, she is getting really close to getting a major chop and donating to Locks of Love. Just before leaving I asked if Maile needed a trim and she got one. She didn't get much taken off but she did get a little off the back. Pictures may follow if I can get them off my phone, if nothing else a picture of the hair that was cut off.

2 comments:

Audrey Taylor said...

Keilana has gorgeous silky hair. I would hate to see it go, but Locks of Love is worth it and she will probably look cute with short hair, too.
Kisses to Maile, what a big girl getting hair cut now!

Catherine Noorda said...

congrats to the girls. is keilana really donating to locks of love? wow - that's really really cool. maybe i'll grow out coop's hair and do that - ha, ha. good to see you last weekend at ben and audrey's!