Tuesday, October 7, 2008

maile's birthday

Happy Birthday Maile!!!!! She is THREE!!! I can't believe that my baby is 3 already goodness I know you all are thinking 'When is the next one going to come???' We are trying! Back to the birthday girl.

Maile is great. I love having time with just her now that Keilana is in school all day. She is smart and wants to be just like her sister. She is always aware to others and tries to help all the time. Her latest is to ask me 'Mom are you nice?' She is so smart and learns so fast. She is our princess and we love her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAILE!!!

3 comments:

The Noorda Monkeys said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAILIE!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Shaul Family said...

Happy Birthday maile!

Audrey Taylor said...

Maile.... Tiffany's bday is coming up. We'll send you an invite as soon as we plan a party!