Monday, August 25, 2008

first day of kindergarten

Today was Keilana's first day of school. Maile says "I missing Keilana."

100_2361

100_2364 

Keilana and Jayden. He makes sure to hold her hand as they walk to school together.

100_2362

After dropping Keilana off Maile and I came home and got ready to go to breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa at our favorite place, The Original Pancake House. As I was getting ready she was pretending on the phone again and I just love listening to her talk, this is how is went this morning.

"Hi, I good. We just got home. I calling you back, are you at home?" calling Rebecca.

Now in closing and coping the idea from my cousin Keli here is the real celebration.

100_2370

Lorin, Jackie, and I doing the happy dance because school is back in!!!

2 comments:

Keli said...

So glad to see the little dance. I keep thinking I've started a trend here...

Shaul Family said...

So glad to see you finally doing a post. And my oh my, Keilana picks cute boyfriends.