Wednesday, September 10, 2008

chasing boys already!?!?!?

Tonight at dinner Keilana was telling us that at recess her and another girl were chasing a boy trying to tickle him and take his shoes and socks off. I don't know about you but I think she is WAY TOO YOUNG to be chasing boys. aaaaahhhh she is only in kindergarten for goodness sakes.

So we have a big Relief Society retreat this weekend and I have been getting ready for that, it is going to be so much fun. Our stake does them every other year however we usually go camping overnight but this year the camp grounds we use are under construction so we are having a 'late' night to midnight on Friday (anyone that knows me knows that that is not a late night for me) and then classes on Saturday. I am really looking forward to it and I am sure I will have lots of fun stories to share next week about it.

I was in a Goodwill mood tonight so I stopped and found a really cool chair but it was sold however the lady said if it didn't get picked up she would call me and I could have it so here's to hoping that it doesn't get picked up!! I also found a huge mirror but it was a little more than I would spend on it and it was at Goodwill (and yes there's another however) however next Wednesday seniors get 50% off and mom will be here so we are going Goodwilling next Wednesday and here's to hoping that it is still there. If I get either there will be pictures to follow. So here's to hoping.

1 comment:

Audrey Taylor said...

You little bargain shopper you!
I think Keilana is fun and creative.
Woo Hoo! I love Relief Society get-togethers too!
So, are we meeting at the 6:30 session on the 16th for Amber??